Freehand MX works on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
tanjabue
2009-03-18 09:20:42 UTC
I love my freehand and it works well on Mac OS x 10.4 (Tiger)
Has someone experiance if it works well with Leopard , too?
I?m afraid of installing Leopard,
I heard perhaps it doesn?t work ..?
JackPng
2009-03-20 03:44:00 UTC
Hi tanjabue,
I am using Mac OSX 10.5.6. I am still using FreeHand MX everyday to do my work.
It work fine but you cannot do it like you use to when you are using Tiger.
You cannot print to pdf directly instead you print to postscript first and
then using the Distiller to convert your file to pdf.
You cannot print FH directly to your printer, the font will not print but you
can print the converted pdf.
Less freezes, work fine and the speed is good. Much much better then AI.
FreeHand Forever.
Jack Png
Michelle Browne
2009-03-22 20:52:42 UTC
Is this true if you have CS3 or Acrobat 9 Pro? We tried a file and created a PDF from the pdf printer from Freehand MX. It was just one file but appeared to work.