Copy & Paste Attributes
Tinius
2009-01-31 06:37:49 UTC
edit>Special>copy attributes
edit>Special>Paste Attributes

simple as that. Styles, strokes etc is included

I assign a shortcut key for that because I use it a lot!
kcfi
2009-01-31 12:28:47 UTC
Tinius,
If that works for you, then there must be a setting to define what is copied and pasted. I try it, and the "Style" is not copied as part of the attribute.
Judy Arndt
2009-01-31 15:57:05 UTC
Post by kcfi
If that works for you, then there must be a setting to define what is copied
and pasted. I try it, and the "Style" is not copied as part of the attribute.
A Style is not applied when attributes from a styled object are copied and
pasted, at least not here on my Mac. For example, if the object was Normal
style before having attributes pasted, the Styles panel shows Normal+ after
having attributes pasted.

Judy Arndt